Looking For The Best Possible Returns?
Experience and capable management is the key to success in property investment with:
- NO hidden costs. Ongoing Management Fee is ALL-INCLUSIVE of postage, sundries, statements, lease renewals, advertising, and tenant database checks.
- PLUS the flexibility to tailor payments to your bank when you need it, for example, to correspond with your mortgage repayments.
- Discounts for multiple properties.
- We are also happy to post statements, routine inspection and associated information to you if preferred, at no additional cost – just let us know!
The combined experience of the Property Management team means we offer:
- Experience and local knowledge that is second to none
- Personalised service and great communication
- Innovative marketing and latest technology in Property Management
- Knowledge of up to the minute industry practices and legislations
- Comprehensive tenancy screening and application processes
- Best possible returns on your investment
With the latest property management software, we are able to provide you with more services and features than ever before. We have made it easier to find what you need – when you need it – through your own private owner portal. With ONLINE ACCESS to your property information 24/7, owners can access their online portal to obtain information at their convenience where you can view:
- The current financial status of your property files – if you have more than one property, they will all be linked to the one account
- View a real-time snapshot of your property and rental details
- Track financial activity including monthly activity, expenses breakdown and more
- Monitor the status of any outstanding jobs
- Drill into inspections to see comments, images and any follow-up actions
- View and download documents such as statements and bills
This is a report that is compiled at the commencement of a tenancy prior to your tenant moving into the property. This report with corresponding images, outlines the condition of the property at the commencement of the tenancy and is used when the tenant vacates to ensure that the property is left in the same condition. This is the last inspection carried out as soon as possible after the end of a tenancy, when the tenants have returned their keys. The Property Condition Report is used at this inspection and each item is checked off to make certain that the property is in the same condition as when the tenant took possession. It is at this inspection that any items that need to be rectified by the tenant are identified.
Photographic routine inspections are conducted after a tenant takes possession of the property and are permitted 4 times per annum. Our initial inspection for a new tenant is conducted after 6-weeks to ensure your piece of mind!
“A copy of the routine inspection report is forwarded to you after each inspection, uploaded to your owner portal” and should it be necessary, a member of the Management Team will contact you to discuss items noted on the report.
These inspections are essential to ensure that your property is being maintained to an acceptable standard and to identify any maintenance that may be required. A copy of the routine inspection report is forwarded to you after each inspection and should it be necessary, a member of the Management Team will contact you to discuss items noted on the report.
When a tenant falls behind in their rental payments they are contacted as a reminder and to discuss any concerns, they will then be issued with a notice of breach advising them that they are behind and requesting that they rectify the problem. If this is not done within the stipulated time period then a termination notice may issued requiring that they vacate the premises.
By Direct debit from their nominated bank account, we will supply the tenant with our account details to arrange an automatic transfer. We also use a third party provider to allow tenants to set up automated payments via their credit card or nominated bank account.
At Just Us Realty, we are not restricted to making payments at the end of every month. We offer flexibility to tailor payments to your bank when you need it, for example, to correspond with your mortgage repayments. We ask that you advise us when you prefer to be paid what funds are held on your behalf, and also if various accounts need to be paid to due to multiple ownership of a property with various bank accounts.
We ensure all dwellings meet the requirements of the domestic smoke alarm legislation. From 1 January 2022, at the commencement of a new lease or lease renewal, you must ensure your dwelling / unit meets the requirements of the domestic smoke alarm legislation. This may involve installing interconnected photoelectric smoke alarms into the bedrooms in addition to the currently required smoke alarms.
If your property is being rented for the first time, be sure to advise your insurance company of the change of use. We also have Insurance partners who we can provide details and costings for – Just Ask!