1017 & 989 Bucca Road, Bucca QLD 4670
1017 & 989 Bucca Road, Bucca QLD 4670
Sold $780,000 Floorplan »
- Land is 83 acres
Embrace Your Hobby Farm Dream on 83 Acres at 1017 & 989 Bucca Road, Bucca!
Sold - Bucca QLD
Discover the ultimate hobby farm experience on this extraordinary property, priced attractively. Spread across two titles, totalling 83 acres, this picturesque rural oasis offers endless possibilities for those seeking the tranquillity of a hobby farm while capitalising on additional income opportunities.
Included on the property are two charming dwellings, providing versatility and income potential. The main residence features three bedrooms with built-in robes, a spacious living area with rustic hardwood floorboards, and the convenience of air conditioning. A well-appointed bathroom with a separate bathtub and toilet adds to the comfort of this home. Embrace sustainable living with the solar hot water system.
Adjacent to the main dwelling, a secondary residence offers additional opportunities. This separate dwelling boasts a self-contained living area, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and laundry facilities. This provides a unique chance to generate extra income using the allure of rural living to create a rustic Airbnb, or choose your own neighbours by sell the already divided title.
Practical amenities on the property include three dams with pumps and underground feeds, ensuring a reliable water supply. A stockyard with a loading ramp facilitates easy cattle management. The approximately 10-acre paddocks allow for efficient rotational grazing. Ample storage is provided by a three-bay garage, a powered shed with a workshop area, and an open machinery shed. Five water tanks, totalling approximately 55,000 gallons, guarantee abundant water supply.
Located just 25km from Bundaberg Central, this property offers the perfect balance of tranquility and accessibility to amenities. Additionally, included with the property are valuable assets such as an irrigation system with 2 inch pipes, Front end loader, a ute or trailer mounted firefighter pump and post hole borer to support your farming operations.
Both properties have their own entrances with access between the two running alongside the main road for added comfort, security, and set back on the block for privacy. The main home itself features a wrap around verandah to view all aspects of the land from the comfort of your own home. As you initially enter the fenced property you are greeted by a three bay garage and ramp access to the spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with large air conditioned lounge room, separate dining room, and large kitchen, complete with solar hot water , solar power, and much more…
The main property features:
– 3 bedrooms with built in robes; 2 with air conditioning, 1 bathroom with separate bathtub, separate toilet , large living area with air-conditioner and ceiling fan, hardwood floorboards throughout
– solar system for the house and for the one bedroom
– Solar hot water
– 3 dams; 2 with Pumps and underground Feed
– Stockyard with loading ramp
– Paddocks separated into approx 10 acres each
– 3 bay garage with 3 x roller doors
– 6m x 12m powered shed with high clearance, roller door access and workshop
– Open 3 bay machinery shed
– 5 Water tanks totalling approx 55,000 gallons of water capacity
– Troughs, greenhouse and smaller sheds
Secondary property features:
– 2 x dams; 1 with pump and underground feed
– Insulated roof and walls to the dwelling possessing with 1 bedroom with separate access to the living area, bathroom, kitchen, and laundry
– High clearance single garage and two bay carport
– Single carport
– 3 x water tanks totalling approx 12,000 gallons
– Electric hot water
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to live your hobby farm dream. Contact Just Us Realty today to secure your slice of paradise. Embrace the beauty of rural living and unlock the potential of this remarkable property!
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Any information of special interest should be obtained through independent verification.